Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gambling????

Hmmm,first of all I want to ask for apologize because didn't updates my blog.However, i think it's not too late if I write about the assignment that me and my friend need to do for this EALDS course. In my point of view, this assignment is the hardest and most technical as we need to make a documentary!!! can u imagine, at this stage of age without any experience and knowledge to make a documentary, we must do it. We're not from TV3 or NTV7's tV station but we need to use all brilliant idea that we have and try to make it as best as we can.

Because of this situation, my group that consists of me, Ain, Fadhli and Hanif took 2 weeks to do the brainstorming and find the video camera. After a few arguments, we decide to make a documentary about GAMBLING. It's a bit reluctant to make this type of documentary because it is not related so much with our cultures, but when it came to Malaysia we thought it was the ideal one. So, we starterd shooting in UM a.k.a University Malaya because I got few friends there. However, only me, Fadhli and Hanif went there. Ain can't make it because she fall sick.

Then, for next shooting we went to KL Central. We met people there, interviewed them and went home. In my point of view, the hardest part for this assignment is editing. That's fact to say that we make our job troublesome, but after all I learned so many things from the assignment. Courage, determination, friendship and group work actually will bring benefits in the future. It's all depends on us to take or not. If TV3 offer me a job maybe I'll think about it. Haha...just joking


No comments:

Post a Comment