Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The heaven room



The best room

Meet again..
Hurm..I think I would like to tell you about my room in BU6..
First, I'm so grateful because I have been given to stay in the glamorous, big terrace house
of 65. It is so unbelievable as a student to stay and live in a such damn luxurious house like this.

Because of that I think we, who are the scholars should appreciate it and proved that all of this investments are worth much. Ok..ok. Enough about the house.

Now I will tell about my heaven room..haha funny right as if it is the best room in that house. Actually it just a small room that typically the family who bought house like this will put their servant to stay in this room. In addition, this room that I slept every day does not have any phone line coverage and wireless coverage. Actually I think the room does'nt want me to waste my time calling,sms ing and chatting. What ever.


In this room, I stayed with my beloved roommate, Amelia a.k.a Amymummia. She's so kind - hearted and pious. We both take care so much about our room. We regularly clean the room and the toilet. Morever , I'm kind of person who is concerns most on cleanliness. I can't see single dust because it irritates me. I never allow my bed to be clumsy, always string my mattress.


However, Amy understand my behaviours thus she always ensure our room is convenience.
Hurm, I feel sleepy after eating. Need to take nap. But, here I paste some of the pictures of my room. Enjoy yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice room.so tidy & clean,whereas mine is like a ship experiencing shipwreck.XD

    ReplyDelete