Monday, March 2, 2009

Catalyst our spirits!!!

Meet again..
Here February comes. With increase of homeworks+assignments+topic tests,
I'll be crazyyyyyyyy.

But, what to do..This is the way that I choose so I must face it, by hook or by crook.
Then, I should overcome all pressure and stress. You know what I do to overcome pressure and stress????
I jump from the seventh floor of KBU's college building to the ground..then, I died.

(End story of me)


Haha..nice right if it really-really happen??? I'm just joking. That's not me, myself.
I know I can do whatever I want. I strongly know I can success if I am conscious about what I am doing. That's why if I am stress I will go for jogging, playing basketball, singing and gossiping with all my beloved friends.

The most important thing, my family...I will call my parents, talk to my siblings especially Ammar, my cutest lil brother. Then, they will keep me up, catalyst my spirit.
After that, I will continue studying, doing my homeworks and assignments.

For me, all of this obstacles are just the minor things that we should pass because when we start working in the real life we will face a lot more of problems. So I should motivate myself to maintain conscious of whatever I do.

Pray for me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment