Monday, March 2, 2009

My crazy+buzy+happy+gossipy best friends

This post I'll like to story about my beloved best friends...
From the title, can you imagine how's my best friends??? Actually they are two sophistikated woman ladies. Haha..How I would describe them ya'??

For me, they are both best friends that I would like to chat about when I have problems.
They are the friends that I will meet when I am hungry, because we will cook together, the friends I like to minggle for gossiping..(stereotype of girls) and the friend that I'll seek if I got homeworks' problems. We have went out for many times..going to OU, eating in Alsafa' and playing basketball in the playground near to our house.


Both of us have different personalities. But we also have similarities. Both ouf us born to be a leader!!! However, that's the dangerous characteristics that not allowing us to be together in a group. If that so happen, we will quarrel with each other. To avoid it, one of us need to be natural. Haha, funny right.


It only takes 8 months to unite us. Both of us come from different states except me and FAB. SNA comes from Ipoh, Perak. But, it not the barrier that will separate us. Hope that we will still together even we'll go to different destination, but we have same aim and goal, TO SUCCESS in whatever we do.

May God bless us...me, Fatin and Syarifah.

1 comment: